The ASBS admission process follows rolling admission cycles as the objective to qualitatively evaluate the student’s aptitude as well as attitude. As per the rolling admissions cycle-students are assessed on a 1st cum 1st serve basis and the results of the selection process being declared in maximum 3 days.
Since most ASBS programs are either University / AICTE approved, the seats to these programs are limited and hence interested students are advised to apply at the earliest.
- Bachelors Degree
- Nationalized test score CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/ CMAT
- Students who have not taken any of these exams will also be considered and given provisional admission (if selected in the GD-PI process).
Admission Process :
1. Download the Application Form from our website (www.akademia.co.in) and send across the completed form along with a DD of Rs 1500/- payable once the student is invited for the interview. Alternately purchase the form from the AKADEMIA Head Office : IEIBS Akademia, 3rd Floor, Oriental School of Business, Plot No. 149, Sector -12,Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400703.
2. Students are required to appear for an interview at the HO in Mumbai or various cities across India, which will be notified at later date.
3. Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in the Nationalized test and Personal Interview. Academic performance of the candidate in 10th, 12th, Graduation and above will be taken into consideration for the selection.
4. The short listed students will be given Offer Letter for Admission at AKADEMIA within 3 days after the interview. Admission shall be confirmed once the token amount is paid at AKADEMIA.
Please follow the following rolling admission cycle diligently and expedite the process of submission. The following pointers keep the students updated about the ASBS schedule.
- Admission Cycle 1 closes in Mid April,Targeted 50% of admits for ASBS
- Admission Cycle 2 closes in Mid May,Targeted 30% of admits for ASBS
- Admission Cycle 3 closes on Mid June,Targeted 20% of admits for ASBS
5. On successful completion of the pre induction and induction programs of ASBS, including industrial tour, NGO assignments and communication camps, the admitted students will commence their respective programs as stipulated by AICTE/University of Pune/University of Mumbai as the case be.In addition to the aforesaid all students will be given a Self Induction Kit (SIA) on paying the token amount for any of the ASBS programs. The SIA presentation schedule will be separately communicated to the admitted students.