A unique exposure to global business outlooks in the dynamic hubs of Europe (Germany, Italy and Croatia), Middle East and Russia accelerates your career to new heights. Different environments, cultures and economies help student to create link with other nations and expand their reach across the globe.
ASBS Global Immersion Program enables students to handle the elements of a business by their fingertips.
The program includes
- Incubator Accelerator training in Ljubljana
Ljubljana’s Incubator Accelerator training promotes the growth of aspiring students and assists in the augmentation of their careers.
- Industrial visits in Germany, Italy & Croatia
Benefit from unrivalled access to some of the most influential markets, organizations and business leaders through Europe’s best business hubs in Germany, Italy & Croatia.
- Multi-Culture Training in Ethnomir, Russia
Learn from compounds of 52 nations and explore traditions of different cultures. Ethnomir projects equality of all cultures regardless of economic developments or international status of a given country.
7 Reasons to Go Global:
- Understand the cultural diversity across the globe at a young age and take your capabilities to a global level.
- Learn the art of creating a network and connect with the world.
- Boost your confidence with training sessions in Europe, Middle East and Russia.
- Learn the art of Entrepreneurship and become a job creator.
- Acquire the knowledge of compliance in different nations with geopolitical environment changes.
- Stay Local Grow Global – Expand your business over the globe and compete with the outside world.
- Strive for a higher ROI and widen your range to the utmost.
Study Tour Example:
- Arrival to Ljubljana, Welcome by President and Dean of IEDC-Bled School of Management, Dr. Danica Purg and introduction to the program of the field trip.
- Lecture at IEDC, Leadership for High Performing Teams, Dr. Drikus Kriek
- Renting skates,Ice skating with the view
- Company visit in Ljubljana, Iskra
- Ljubljana castle visit and dinner
- Company visit to Danfoss Theme: From Ideas to Implementation
- Short sightseeing of Slovenian coast, sightseeing of Piran,
- Visit of Postojna cave, Slovenia
- Lecture at IEDC: European Business Culture, Nenad Filipović, Classroom LEK
- Lecture at IEDC: Leading Change: Triggering and Configuring Change;Dr. Nenad Filipović , classroom LEK
- Lecture at IEDC: Arts & Leadership, prof. Arnold Walravens, Classroom LEK
- Lecture at IEDC: Sales and Negotiations, Jennifer Pope, Classroom LEK
- Lecture at IEDC: Ethics in Business, Nenad Filipović , classroom LEK
- Lecture at IEDC, Dr. Nenad Filipović: 6 Major Forces Influencing our Busineses,Classroom LEK
- Trip to Munich, visit to Mozart Birthplace Museum
- Guided tour to the old town
- Shopping, individual sightseeing
- Visit to Technical Museum, Munich
- Lecture at IEDC: Leadership Challenges, prof. Drikus Kriek, classroom LEK.
- Roundtable – doing business with India, Speakers:H.E.S.S.Chakrawarti, Ambassador of Republic of India in Slovenia.
- Company visit to Accelerator, Slovenia.
- Guest lecture: Different Perspective and Perspective of Difference by Matej Peljhan.
- Guided (by audioguide) imperial tour to palace Schönbrunn .