Access to and use of IEIBS Akademia is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions. If these conditions are not accepted fully, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
IEIBS Akademia has made reasonable efforts to secure accuracy of the information provided at this Site and accepts no responsibility/liability for any inadvertent inaccuracies or omissions in this Site. IEIBS Akademia is at liberty to make changes in the products & services. As far as practicable, reasonable notice of the same will be posted on the site.
IEIBS Akademia does not warrant or represent that the information or materials (including but not limited to the documents and related graphics) available at or from this site are accurate or suitable or reliable or that the site will be free of errors, viruses, bugs, problems or other limitations.
Users agree and undertake not to disturb the normal operation of this Site, not to infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking or altering the information contained in this Site, not to prevent or limit access to this Site to other Users, or otherwise.
- Use of Services
The registered Users may use the services to access any permitted User Account & to conduct transactions as may be permitted with respect to any such User Account. The User agrees to follow instructions of IEIBS Akademia in effect from time to time with respect to use of the Services.
When a Personal Identification Number is used to conduct any Transaction, the authorization given at the time of the Transaction will be treated as if it was given by the User in person, and the User agrees to be bound by each such transaction.
- Confidentiality of User Data
The User’s details and Student ID etc. are for the User’s use alone and may not be assigned or transferred. The User agrees to keep all the data confidential and not to disclose them to any other person. IEIBS Akademia recommends that the User does not record the data in any manner or on any media, whether in writing or otherwise, including without limitation in electronic form, or by voice mail or e-mail. For security reasons, IEIBS Akademia recommends that the Users may change their login credentials on a regular basis, such as every 60 or 90 days.
- Transaction Verifications and Records
IEIBS Akademia’s records of each Transaction, and its accounting records, will be deemed to be correct, and will be conclusive and binding upon the User. If the User believes that IEIBS Akademia records contain an error or omission, the User must give written notice of the suspected error or omission to IEIBS Akademia within 15 days of the Transaction date.
- Service Fees
IEIBS Akademia may establish service fees for use of the Services and/or for conducting Transactions and may change these service fees from time to time. Schedule of fees and any changes therein will be notified from time to time through service pamphlets and or posted at the website. In the event of non-payment of the service fees, the User authorizes IEIBS Akademia to recover the same by deduction from the transaction value.
When the User’s login Id is used for transactions with the institution, the agreement is purported to be between the User and the institution. IEIBS Akademia will not be liable for the transactions. Any claims or disputes between the User and the institution, including the User’s rights to compensation, must be settled directly between the User and the institution.
The User agrees that once the User has authorized a Transaction, it shall be irrevocable and the User shall not revoke or stop any such Transaction.
Information security is critical to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We store information gathered on secure computers. When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision.
At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does IEIBS Akademia have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited or nil as we deploy these on state of the art secure cloud hosting services. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access the IEIBS Akademia’s services.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank’s system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are completely on a secure cloud hosting service virtually out of access or reach. We may decide to deploy privately hosted servers partly but these too are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that IEIBS Akademia will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
All information gathered on IEIBS Akademia’s securely stored within the IEIBS Akademia’s controlled database. The database is stored on servers securely hosted on the cloud behind state of the art firewalls; access to the servers is strictly limited and controlled by reputed third party service providers.
However, as effective as security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- Loss or Theft and User’s Liability
The User agrees to notify IEIBS Akademia immediately of the loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized use of the User id and password credentials of the User. The User is responsible for the use of the login credentials and will be liable for all authorized and unauthorized use of these, including all transfers from their bank Account. To notify IEIBS Akademia of any loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized use, the User must email IEIBS Akademia immediately from their authorized email id as held in the records of IEIBS Akademia
IEIBS Akademia may at any time, withdraw permission to use any of the Services, or cancel or alter any of the Services without being liable for any loss resulting from such action. Notice of such withdrawal will be posted on the website. The termination of Services for any reason will not relieve the User of any obligation under this Agreement with respect to the Services already used.
- Notice Specific to Documents Available On This Site
Permission to use documents (such as press releases, datasheets and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from this Site is granted, provided that (a) the copyright notice set out below appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (b) use of such documents from this Site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only(c) no modifications of any documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal action.
The documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Site or any other IEIBS Akademia owned, operated, licensed or controlled Site. Elements of IEIBS Akademia website is protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sounds or image from any IEIBS Akademia site may be copied or retransmitted without the express written permission of IEIBS Akademia.
- Links To Third Party Site
The links to other websites may require Users to leave IEIBS Akademia site. The linked sites are not under the control of IEIBS Akademia and it is therefore not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. IEIBS Akademia provides these links to the Users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or any representation by IEIBS Akademia of the site. It is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever sites are selected for use are free of such items as viruses, bugs, problems or other limitations.
In no event shall IEIBS Akademia be liable to any party for any direct, Indirect, consequential or specific damages for any use of this site or for use of any other linked website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption or loss of data, even if IEIBS Akademia was expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Suggestions and Other Information For Using This Site
Except for the information, User included as a part of the various forms for mailing and ordering purposes, by communicating with IEIBS Akademia, Users grant IEIBS Akademia irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute for any purpose IEIBS Akademia chooses, commercial, public or otherwise, any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated, without compensation of any sort.
- Copyright Notice
The materials on this Site are protected by copyright and other laws and no part of these shall be copied or infringed.
Certain trademarks, trade names, images, logos and pictures on this Site are proprietary to IEIBS Akademia or other respective entities. Except as may be expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Rights Reserved
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If IEIBS Akademia receives any refund request from the User within 48 hours of the transaction, IEIBS Akademia will initiate the refund process within the next 72 hours (3 working days), on the basis of the User information already made available to IEIBS Akademia. Such refund will be processed after deduction of handling charges / out of pocket and administrative expenses. IEIBS Akademia will, on best effort basis, provide remittance details to enable the User to take up queries if any, with the beneficiary institution. The user is advised to retain remittance details for any future correspondence with the institution & their bankers.
Limitation Of Liability
- IEIBS Akademia and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the IEIBS Akademia and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- IEIBS Akademia and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- (I) The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(II) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and IEIBS Akademia and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The User agrees that IEIBS Akademia or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond IEIBS Akademia’s reasonable control.
- Miscellaneous Conditions:
- Any waiver of any rights available to IEIBS Akademia under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data, including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that IEIBS Akademia or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, IEIBS Akademia does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- IEIBS Akademia, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
- The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by IEIBS Akademia on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
- Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that IEIBS Akademia will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/her IEIBS Akademia account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
- Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fee by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/ bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fee selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
- Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay fees online. IEIBS Akademia or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.